Life is full of unexpected detours and changes. My life changed so much in the past few years but I never lost my goal and ambition to strive for excellence. The Accreditation and continuous education I received helped me to get further ahead. Everyday is a new challenge of positive experience that makes us learn to be better horsepeople which is why we must never give up ON OUR GOALS AND AMBITIONS NO MATTER HOW HARD IT GETS!!!!!!!!!
As per my good friend Al who says “One day at a time”.
- I studied with Tania and J.C. Daudelin to complete Level 1 Western Coach in 1998 at Ranch JC Daudelin.
- I studied with Richard Shrake in 1999 to complete Level 1 of his Apprenticeship Program.
- I completed the Western Intermediate Level with Lyne Laforme at Calixa Lavallé in 2001.
- I completed the Josh Lyons Accreditation program in 2008.
- I started doing International clinics in 2008 in both Europe and South America.
"He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,
he restores my soul."
Psalm 23 "2,3
Today France travels the world to share her knowledge and expertise of horse training around the world to help horse and rider to improve their relationship. Hard work, determination and perseverance are the only keys to success. Everything that I am today was made through hours of sweat, work and never giving up to get better and better. Things in life do not come simple and easy but when we are driven by an inner force to get higher and better, we can all reach our goals. The key to success is to never give up and never QUIT no matter hard it gets and no matter how unreachable it may seem.